I have had a lifelong interest in dogs and my particular area of expertise is in canine behavioural issues.
I employ positive reinforcement, obedience training, science based techniques and holistic approaches in finding solutions and offering real help at both ends of the leash.
My experience includes:
- Self employed as a canine behavioural consultant and dog trainer
- Dog Trainer at Hanrob – Heathcote NSW
- Canine behavioural rehabilitation for the Animal Welfare League (AWL) Eurobodalla Branch
- Assessment of dogs to determine suitability for re-homing for the AWL Eurobodalla Branch
- Teaching Puppy Classes at Montague Vets where I am also a Vet Nurse
- Instructor at the AWL Narooma Dog Training Club
- AWL Eurobodalla Branch dog foster carer
- Monthly newspaper article in local papers
- ABC South East NSW radio interviews
- Pet dog owner
My qualifications include:
- Certificate IV in Companion Animal Services (Dog Training)
- Pet Dog Trainer Certificate
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessing
- Certificate IV in Small Business Management
- Bachelor of Counselling & Human Change
I am a member of the Association of Pet Dog Trainers Australia and am fully insured.